Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Introduction

Hello, everyone!
My name's Jacki Watkins. I live in Lancaster, PA and work in the Dallastown School District in York. I just finished my 3rd year teaching 2nd grade. Next year my grade level is trying something new, and I'm very excited that I'll be focusing on teaching reading and writing only. This class marks the halfway point in completing the EDIM program.

In my spare time, you can probably find me watching Penn State football, pinning up a storm on Pinterest, geocaching with my friends, or watching reality TV.
Hmmmm...there are SO many great ice cream's out there. How do you pick just one? I'd have to say that Moose Tracks ranks pretty high on my list of favorites.
Little Rascals was one of our family's favorite movies growing up. I continue to watch it with my students every year!
I look forward to working and learning alongside each of you and picking up some new tricks and tools for the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment